Is your dog a VIP?
Photography of Awesome Dogs for their people, in and around Adelaide, South Australia
Dogs are the best people!! and you know your dog better than anyone. You know that look that just melts your heart! They make you smile; they make you laugh. They bring so much joy to your world. That’s what I am determined to capture during your pet’s portrait session!
Or we might meet randomly when I’m out and about and just decide that I need to photograph your dog!
If you decide to book your dog’s portrait session with me it will be like a casual walk, where your dog gets to do all their usually doggy things, play with you and just get spoiled. It’s just like a nice day out doing their thing with the people they love. Those moments are where your dog is happiest and that is what I want to capture.
- Harley hates HollywoodNo guessing where this was taken, the stars on the sidewalk give it away!! According to Harley’s dad, he
- Rumble on Vacation.This is Rumble from San Fernando Valley holidaying in LA. What a cutie. Rumble is a miniature pinscher with
- Mowgli the Baby Pitbull.Mowgli is just 4 months old in this picture. How sweet is this pup. So adorable.
- Marshal and ChesterOh how sweet were these guys, and shy. Marshal is 17yrs old and Chester is 11. They are Italian
- Gypsy the Pitbull with the Biggest Smile ever.This is Gypsy, a 3 yr old Pit bull from San Diego. Gypsy was having a lovely day at
- Ziggy from Phoenix enjoying Santa Monica.Omg, I adore pitbulls. Yes they look like big lumps of muscle and i wouldn’t want to see one
- Kasha the Chinese CrestedThis is Kasha, isn’t she wonderful. She is a Chinese Crested dog from Santa Monica, California. She was out
- Figo and Vivi at Santa Monica.How cute are these two. Out enjoying all that Santa Monica Pier has to offer. Such an adorable couple.
- Bella the Korea JindoBella the Korea Jindo was a rescue dog that now lives in Los Angles. She has an amazing story